- (n) An ounce of marijuana.
- (n) An Irish name, pointing to the traditionally strong represented
Irish in the LAPD. "Gonna put a slug in captain O'Malley"
-- Cypress Hill (We ain't goin' out like that ).
- (n) The O stands for Oakland, the 1-2 for a left-right combination
punch. "Up in Oakland you might get the O-1-2" -- Father
Dom (??? [??]).
- (n) Orlando.
- (n) Short for Old English, a kind of malt liquor. "Coolin'
on the corner with a bottle of O.E." -- Beastie Boys (Time
to get ill ).
- 1) (n) Original gangster, which you become when you 'advertise'
a gang. People should talk about you and link your name with
the things you done in the past. This includes killings, driveby
shootings, spending time in jail, and living up to your name.
"O.G. Original Gangster" -- Ice T. (Original Gangster
2) (adj) True; original.
3) (n) Someone who is true to the game, who never sold out.
- 1) (n) Reference to a big car: erstwhile football star and
all-around adman O.J. Simpson does Hertz commercials featuring
Ford and Lincoln Mercury cars. Used on Sugarhill Gang's Rapper's
2) (n) To pull an O.J. on someone: to set someone up, to plant
- 1) (n) Other people's pussy.
2) (n) Other people's penis.
3) (n) Other people's property.
- Oaktown, the big O, the O
- (n) Oakland, California. The Westside O and the Eastside
O stand for West and East Oakland. Home of Too $hort and Luniz.
- on swo
- (adv) Increasing in size, often used in prisons to describe
a weight lifter. "My bank roll's on swo" -- Snoop Doggy
Dogg (??? [??]).
- one love
- (n) (interj.) Farewell bidding, like "peace".
- (n) Police officer. Refered to as one-time as you have one
time or one chance to get out of the situation alive. "One-time
because it's my life on the line" -- Ice Cube (??? [??]).
- (n) An uzi semi-automatic gun.
- (n) Black person who wants to be white, or people of mixed
race. An oreo is a type of cookie black on the outside with white
cream filling inside. "A message to the oreo cookie"
-- Ice Cube (Turn off the radio ).
- (n) Amsterdam (the Netherlands) hood where the foundations
of the Dutch underground, hardcore hiphop scene were laid. Rap
artists such as Jason, West Klan and first and foremost The Osdorp
Posse are from that part of Amsterdam.
- other level
- (n) A higher degree of consciousness satisfaction; beyond
the average. "Grip it on that other level" -- Geto
Boys (On that other level ).
- ox piece
- (n) Home-made type of gun that people make in the prisons.
"I heared you blew a nigga with an ox for the phone piece"
-- Nas (One love)
- Empfehlungen zum weitersurfen:
Das älteste unkommerzielle eMag Deutschlands!
Sticker, Snippets, etc. gratis per Post!
- Alles zum Thema: Locations, Stores, Dates, Mp3, etc.
Infos zu regelmäßigen
Clubs und Jams
- Votet gelegendlich bei folgenden "Toplisten"
für uns, damit dies hier auch in Zukunft weiter ausgebaut
wird! [Auch gut zum weitersurfen..]
- HipHop.de Top 100
- Mzee Rec. Top 50
- Rapz.de Top 50