- 1) (v) To rob someone face to face. "Lets see who the
fuck I'ma jack today" -- Ice Cube (Robin hood [??]).
2) (n) Nothing, "I ain't got jack to give you".
- jack roll
- (v) To rob the helpless.
- (n) Short for carjacker.
- (n) Anybody who is at least five years younger than you are.
The word is from old taxi drivers who date young high school
girls and when high school guys go out with junior high school
- (n) The police.
- 1) (n) song, cut, track. "This is the dope Jam!"
-- Public Enemy (Night the living baseheads ).
2) (n) The sweet stuff - like honey.
3) (n) Slam dunk in basketball.
4) (n) To lock up, like when a bullet gets caught up in the chamber
of a gun the gun jams.
- James Brown
- (n) One of the funkiest and most sampled men alive.
- 1) (n) Penis. "All the fly ladies are on my jammy"
-- Beastie Boys (The new style ).
2) (n) Gun. "Pulled out the jammy aimed it at the sky"
-- Beastie Boys (Paul Revere ).
- 1) (adj) Bad, flawed (northern California)
2) (adj) Good, smooth (souther California). "Dub C, nigga,
still janky as fuck!" -- W.C. and the Maad Circle (Intro
- 1) (n) Another word for joint, a marijuana cigarette. "Back
in Philly, they call me da jawn" -- Bahamadia (Total Wreck
2) (n) Any type of thing, as in "Yo, check this jawn out".
- (n) Vagina.
- (v) To leave in a hurry.
- (n) Wetlook, curly hairstyle. "Hoodlums and hustlers
and bangers with Jheri-curls" -- Ice T. (Lifestyles of the
rich and infamous )
- (n) To have a lot of money or riches. "DKNY, oh my I'm
jiggy" -- Junior M.A.F.I.A. (Player's Anthem ).
- (n) See Jimmy.
- (n) Penis. "Never sleep alone because Jimmy is a magnet"
-- Beastie Boys (3 Minute rule ).
- Jimmy hat/cap
- (n) Condom.
- 1) (n) Crotch. Being on someone's jock means trying to get
involved with someone for his money or his status etc. The best
definition can be found on Ice Cube's "Kill at will"
in the full version of the song "Get off my dick and tell
yo bitch to come here".
2) (v) To sweat someone.
- (v) To taunt or to make fun, see snap.
- (n) A craving for something. It is said to come from Jones
Alley in Manhattan where junkies used to live. E.g.: "Baseball
Jones": needing baseball, "love Jones": a dire
craving for someone, "Jonesing for some MJ": wanting
some marijuana. I got a love Jones for your body and skin tone"
-- Method Man & Mary J. Blidge (You are all I need ).
- (n) Japanese People Time; being early or on time.
- 1) (n) Having hydraulics.
2) (v) To squeeze the juice out of something. "You can't
juice Ice Cube, girl" -- N.W.A. (I ain't the one ).
3) (n) "To have juice means you kiss and lick a lot of booty"
-- KRS-One (Blackman in effect ).
4) (n) Respect, e.g. the movie "Juice".
5) (n) Alcohol, as in "being juiced up" or get juice
for the party".
6) (n) Willpower.
- Empfehlungen zum weitersurfen:
Das älteste unkommerzielle eMag Deutschlands!
Sticker, Snippets, etc. gratis per Post!
- Alles zum Thema: Locations, Stores, Dates, Mp3, etc.
Infos zu regelmäßigen
Clubs und Jams
- Votet gelegendlich bei folgenden "Toplisten"
für uns, damit dies hier auch in Zukunft weiter ausgebaut
wird! [Auch gut zum weitersurfen..]
- HipHop.de Top 100
- Mzee Rec. Top 50
- Rapz.de Top 50