- 1) (n) Anything that starts with a G. E.g. God, Gangsta,
Girl, Guy. As in "Whatup, G?".
2) (v) To have sexual intercourse. E.g. Sir Mix-a-Lot's self
titled EP has a song called "Let's G".
3) (n) Money, from Grands or thousands, for example a hundred
G's equals $100,000. "I clock G's while you clock Z's"
- EPMD (??? [??]).
- G'd up
- (adv) Dressed to kill, like a bawla.
- (n) Gangsta funk. Examples: Snoop Doggy Dogg, Warren G & Nate
- (n) To harass. Especially being "gaffled" by the
- (adj) Past tense of "to gaffle". The state of being
messed up; a misfortunate condition.
- 1) (v) Wooing. "Cause I'm gamin' on a female that's
gamin' on me" -- N.W.A. (I ain't the one ).
2) (v) In the game, whatever the game might be. A game is some
way to make money or advance oneself, or just a game.
3) (adv) To be game, do be down with.
- (n) Group of organised criminals. The main gangs in Northern
California are (in random order): 1. Bloods 2. Norte 3. Surenos
- 1) (v) To commit crimes in a gang.
2) (v) To to have sex in groups.
- 1) (n) A gangster or criminal.
2) (adj) In the way of a gangster.
3) (adj) A style of rap that evolved in South Central, Los Angeles.
- gangsta lean
- 1) (n) The way a person drives where they lean over to the
passenger seat and get really low. "Digging the scene with
a gangsta lean" -- N.W.A. (Gangsta, gangsta ).
2) (n) The heaven where gangsters end up, when a homie dies,
you pour out a little liquor or lean the bottle over to spill
liquor. "This is for my homies kickin' it in the Gangsta
Lean" -- DRS (Gangsta Lean ).
- (n) See marijuana. "Ganja business controls America"
-- Boogie Down Productions (Illegal Business [??]).
- (v) Same as skank, ie. to hurt, steal from, or diss in some
way. "I guess that's what I get, for trying to gank the
little homies for their grip" -- Dr. Dre (Lil' ghetto boy
- 1) (n) To show someone a sign of disrespect.
2) (n) Make stupid face towards someone you don't like. "The
same people that got gasfaced last year" -- 3rd Bass (No
master plan, no master race )
- 1) (n) Refers to any gun. It originates from Gattling, the
name of the man who invented the machine gun (the Gattling gun).
2) (n) Hip-Hop Clothing Co.
- (n) A shotgun. "Hopped in his caddy, loaded his 12 gauge"
-- Schoolly D (Signifying rapper [??]).
- George Clinton
- (n) One of the most sampled men alive, creator of the P-Funk.
- get burned
- (v) To catch a sexually transmitted disease. Specifically
refers to the burning sensation caused by gonorrhoea when urinating.
"Stay in the microwave too long you'll get burned"
-- Kool Moe Dee (Go see the doctor [??]).
- get busy
- 1) (v) Have sex.
2) (v) eat "Ya mama is so big and fat that she can get busy
with 22 burritoes, but times are rough, I seen her in the back'a
taco bell with handcuffs" -- Pharcyde (Ya Mama)
- get/give head/skull
- (v) Receive/give fellatio.
- get/give props
- (v) See props.
- ghetto bird
- (n) Police helicopter. "Motherfuck you and your punk
ass ghetto bird." -- Ice Cube (Ghetto Bird ).
- ghetto sled
- (n) car, usually American made, that generally sports a rusted
body covered with house paint. Synonym of hooptie.
- (n) Out of here: "I'm ghost".
- (n) Austrian manufacturer of handguns. People usually mean
the 9mm glock, which can hold up to 20 rounds, plus one in the
chamber. With an extended clip they can hold up to 33 rounds.
Most of the Glock is made of steel, but it is wrapped in a plastic
cover, giving the gun a futuristic feel to it.
- (n) Material made into jackets and other clothing. Also made
into high durability boots. "Bow to the group in the boots"
-- Sir Mix-a-lot (Gortex ).
- government cheese
- (n) On welfare.
- (n) See marijuana. "But I smoke 'em like grass, just
like Cheech and Chong" -- Dr. Dre (Keep Their Heads Ringin'
- 1) (n) "Guard your grill": protect yourself, grill"
stands for your teeth, protect your face from getting punched.
"I got the skill, I'll bust ya in the grill" -- House
of Pain (Shamrocks and Shenanigans [??]).
2) (n) Front of a car.
- 1) (n) Ability on the microphone.
2) (n) Gun.
3) (n) Money. "I guess that's what I get, for trying to
gank the little homies for their grip" -- Dr. Dre (Lil'
ghetto boy [??]).
- (n) Ford Mustang GT, also known as the "five-point-oh"
for it's 5.0L V-8.
- (n) Grand theft auto, legalese for stealing a car. "It's
all about makin' that GTA" -- Eazy-E (Boyz in the hood ).
- (n) Irish brand of beer. "Damn, they wanna label me
a menace cuz I'm sittin' here sippin' on Guiness" -- 2Pac
(Fuck The World )
- Empfehlungen zum weitersurfen:
Das älteste unkommerzielle eMag Deutschlands!
Sticker, Snippets, etc. gratis per Post!
- Alles zum Thema: Locations, Stores, Dates, Mp3, etc.
Infos zu regelmäßigen
Clubs und Jams
- Votet gelegendlich bei folgenden "Toplisten"
für uns, damit dies hier auch in Zukunft weiter ausgebaut
wird! [Auch gut zum weitersurfen..]
- HipHop.de Top 100
- Mzee Rec. Top 50
- Rapz.de Top 50