- (n) Cleveland, Ohio.
- 1) (n) See cock block.
2) (n) Cell block.
3) (n) Trucker radio.
- (n) Money. Acronym for Cash Rules Everything Around Me. From
the Wu-Tang Clan (36 chambers ).
- (n) Project in the New Orleans UPT (uptown New Orleans).
- 1) (n) Bullet. "I'm a pop a cap in him" -- Jules
in the movie "Pulp Fiction"
2) (n) Cranium, top of the skull. "Blood's on my gear, from
caps I've peeled" -- Ice-T. (Mic contract ).
3) (n) Crack.
- (interj) "I'm Casper", I'm out of here, I'm ghost.
From the Casper the ghost cartoon.
- 1) (n) Vagina. "Sprung on the Cat" -- Sir Mixalot
(Sprung on the cat ). 2) (n) Person. Used in the 70s. "You
cant take the jungle out of the cat" -- Jeru Tha Damaja
(Frustrated Nigger ).
2) (adv) When someone is being a pussy about something. "Why
don't you ask the girl out and stop being so cat?"
- catch the vapors
- (v) To be caught up someone else's popularity, hype or glamour
and to want the same things this person has.
- 1) (v) To stare at a woman/man with sexual intentions.
2) (n) A stud with many women.
- cave bitch
- (n) Female version of "cave boy". Ice Cube (Cave
- cave boy
- (n) A white person. Derived from the theory that early white
man lived in caves.
- (n) A dice game also called "4-5-6", because you
need to roll 4-5-6 to win in this game. "Like shootin' Celo,
and always hittin' head cracks" -- A Tribe Called Quest
(Low end theory [??]).
- (n) You. "I'm comin' to getcha" -- Ice Cube (I'm
gonna wetcha )
- 1) (n) See marijuana. Company inscriptions on pharmaceutical
drugs read "ciba", pronounced "cheeba".
2) (n) Black, sticky, gooey Brazilian marijuana often sold in
pounds. "Some call it cheeba, some call it weed" --
Schoolly D. (Saturday night [??]).
- (n) money; material wealth. "Big pimpin' spendin' cheese"
-- Jay Z (Big Pimpin')
- 1) (n) Any dumb person (usually refers to women unfortunately)
who clucks (speaks) alot, and walks around aimlessly or without
purpose (like a chicken with its head cut off). "Give me
all the chickenheads from Pasadena to Medina, let B.I.G. get
in between ya" - Total featuring the B.I.G. (Can't you see
2) (n) A derrogatory term used when referring to females who
perform oral sex on males, because of the motion of the woman's
head: back and forth, like a chichenhead. "Chickenheads
be cluckin' in my bedroom" -- Notorious B.I.G. (Warning
3) (n) Crack addict, because many will perform oral sex to get
free crack or money. Repeatedly referred to in "Do or die",
a book about the conflict between the Crips and the Bloods in
- 1) (n) Relax. "Why don't you just chill" -- L.L.
Cool J. (Eat em up L chill ).
2) (adj) Mellow.
- (n) Jersey City, Double XX Posse.
- (n) Money. --
Lil Bow Wow (Bounce with me ).
- (n) Chicago.
- Chocolate City, Capital City
- (n) Washington D.C.
- 1) (n) Gun. "Now I gotta follow him home with the chrome"
-- Ice Cube (Robbin' hood ).
2) (n) Chrome wheel. "Sittin' on da chrome" -- Masta
Ace Inc. .
- (n) See marijuana. Incredibly potent marijuana, it started
out as weed laced with coke. "The Chronic" -- Dr. Dre
(The Chronic ).
- chronic flakes
- (n) Ashes from a marijuana cigarette. "What up Ren?
Still droppin' chronic flakes on yo ass, bitch" -- Snoop
Doggy Dog (The Chronic ).
- (n) Erection.
- (n) The word in Spanish directly translates to "pimp".
In Spain the word means "cool". It is synonymous with
bad ass" or "bad guy". Vatos, chulos, call us
what you will" -- Kid Frost (La Raza ).
- 1) (n) A circle of brothers dropping science, showing and
proving. A 5%-er term.
2) (n) A graffitti writer.
- 1) (v) To say one allies oneself with a gang or set.
2) (v) To claim membership in a gang.
3) (v) To say something that is not necessarily true.
- (n) Clarks are an excellent English shoe brand.
- (n) Gun or holder of bullets to load a semi-automatic or
fully automatic gun with. "My AK-47 holdin' 50 clips"
-- Da Lench Mob (Freedom got an AK ).
- (n) the West Coast equivalent of "crew".
- 1) (v) To stay aware of what happens around you. "You're
the one that I'm clocking" -- Ol' Dirty Bastard (Raw hide
2) (v) To earn. "I clock ducats" -- Public Enemy (???
3) (v) To always watch, always have or to always be into something.
"clockin' a grip" -- Dr. Dre and Snoop Doggy Dogg (Ain't
nothing but a G-thang ).
4) (v) To hit or knock someone out, as in "he clocked him".
Probably comes from "he got his clock cleaned".
- cluck (head)
- (n) Crack user.
- 1) (n) Penis.
2) (n) Vagina. "She was giving up the cock" -- Ice
Cube (Gangsta's Fairytale )
3) (v) To pull the hammer of a gun. "Cock the hammer, it's
time for action" -- Cypress Hill (Cock the hammer )
- cock block
- (v) To prevent someone from getting sexual intercourse. See
the Kool G Rap song "Operation CB".
- cock diesel
- (adj) Very muscular.
- (n) A hispanic person trying to be white. Compare with oreo.
- 1) (adj) Intensely. "Stone cold rhymin'" -- Young
MC (Stone cold rhymin').
2) (adj) Mean, not nice.
- come correct
- (v) To represent the real, to do something the way it should
be done. "When I'm on the mic, I come correct" -- Beastie
Boys (Sure shot )
- (n) Los Angeles borough. This is from where the gangsta style
was brought to a greater height.
- (n) Vagina.
- (adj) Okay as in "good" or "good idea".
- coqui 900
- 1) (n) A type of malt liquor. "Coqui 900" -- Schoolly
D. (Coqui 900 [??]).
2) (n) A kind of frog native to Puerto Rico.
- county blues
- (n) Prison-issue clothes.
- 1) (n) Compton in the phonebook. Call it CPT for ease of
use. "Claimin' they are from the CPT" -- N.W.A. (Compton's
in the house )
2) (n) Short for "Colored People Time"; being late.
3) (n) Phonebook abbreviation for Compton.
4) (n) Colored People's Time.
- (n) Derogatory name for a member of the Crips, an L.A. gang,
used by members of the Bloods, another L.A. gang. On the album
"Damu ridas" there is a song called "Fucc Crabz".
- (n) Synthetic drug, extremely addictive.
- crack a brew
- (v) Open a beer. "Crack another 40, smoke some kill"
-- Schoolly D. (Smoke some kill)
- (n) Originally a term from Reconstruction time (1870) to
mean southern men. Now it means white bigot, from whip-cracker
or slavedriver. "Got a little problem with the redneck cracker"
-- Ice Cube (The Predator).
- 1) (adj) Besides meaning insane or extremely daring, it is
kind of synonymous with mad.
2) (adj) Extremely or very. "Crazy fly bitches" --
- (n) Money. From: Cash Rules Everything Around Me, by the
- 1) (v) To sneak up on someone.
2) (v) To be unfaithful in a relationship.
- (n) Los Angeles street. Know for it's sunday nights, where
people go to floss phat cars, get their mack on, chill, etc.
- (n) Group, band.
- (n) Home. "Black Ceasar at the crib" -- Public
Enemy (Burn Hollywood Burn )
- (n) Member of the Crips gang.
- (n) Short for Cristal champagne, an expensive kind of champagne
produced in France by the winery Champagne Louis Roederer since
1876. A handful of New York rappers, including Biggie Smalls,
Puff Daddy and Jay-Z have referenced the drink in their songs,
skyrocketing the prices paid for the brand. $500 per bottle is
not an uncommon price; mentioning the brand announces that you're
living the highest of the high life. "We drunk, drinkin'
that chrissy!" -- Big Tymerz (#1 Stunner [????])
- (n) News, after the newsreader Walter Cronkite. "Grand
Puba and Studd Doogie droppin' Cronkite" -- Grand Puba (A
little of this).
- (n) See Brooklyn.
- cross fader
- (n) Fading switch to select the left or right turntable.
Without it, scratching wouldn't sound too good.
- (v) Driving around, preferably showing off your car.
- (adj) Hype, phat.
- 1) (adj) Hype, phat. "Tonight is going to be crunk"
2) (adv) To get crunk: to have a good time. "Long as
everybody get crunk in the drop" -- Lil Bow Wow (Bounce
with me ).
- 1) (n) A record, the latest hit
2) (n) A recently received haircut.
3) (v) Cutting wax: scratching a record. "Rip the cut!"
-- Just Ice (Back to the old school) [198?]
4) (n) Behind, or out of the way. "I glance in the cut and
I see my homey Nate" -- Warren G (Regulate ).
- cut up
- (n) Vagina. "I gots to get me some cut up!" --
Kriss Kross (??? [??]).
- 1) (n) homeboy or homegirl.
2) (n) Cousin, apparently a Crip term.
- [cold] hoopin' it
- (v) Playing a game of basketball.
- Empfehlungen zum weitersurfen:
Das älteste unkommerzielle eMag Deutschlands!
Sticker, Snippets, etc. gratis per Post!
- Alles zum Thema: Locations, Stores, Dates, Mp3, etc.
Infos zu regelmäßigen
Clubs und Jams
- Votet gelegendlich bei folgenden "Toplisten"
für uns, damit dies hier auch in Zukunft weiter ausgebaut
wird! [Auch gut zum weitersurfen..]
- HipHop.de Top 100
- Mzee Rec. Top 50
- Rapz.de Top 50