- (n) Short for Cadillac. "Macks drive 'lacs" --
Big Mello .
- 1) (n) The late train. "I'm on the L train going insane"
-- The Roots (Silent treatment).
2) (n) Elevated trains in Chicago or NYC.
- (n) Los Angeles. In particular the phrase "LA 1992"
indicates the riots that broke out after the Rodney King trial.
- (n) Salt Lake City, Utah.
- 1) (v) To hang out next to a streetlamp. "I'm on the
street, cold lampin'" -- Public Enemy (Cold lampin' with
2) (v) To relax while others panic.
- Land of Dope
- (n) Oakland.
- Land of the Heartless
- (n) Cleveland, Ohio.
- lay pipe
- (v) Having sexual intercourse. "Cause a nigga like me'll
lay plenty of pipe" -- Ice Cube (I'm only out for one thang).
- (n) Phonebook abbreviation for Long Beach city, California.
Home of 21 & Lewis. "With so much drama in the LBC"
-- Snoop Doggy Dogg (Gin and Juice).
- leather Tuscadero
- (n) Female equivalent of The Fonz that appeared on Happy
Days. "Now he's zipped up like leather Tuscadero" --
Ice Cube (We had to tear this motherfucker up ).
- leg pull
- (n) From: to pull someones leg, to make a joke. No leg pulls
means no jokes; speak the truth. "No leg pulls kid".
- (n) Japanese luxury car. "Drivin' a Lexus with a death
wish" -- Nas (Watch them niggas ).
- 1) (v) Hanging around with friends of family.
2) (n) A casual gathering of friends and family. "This lime
has no juice", this gathering is dull.
- (n) A line of cocaine. From the spanish "una lina"
which translates to one line.
- (adv) Great. "Is it live?" -- L.L. Cool J (Is it
- (n) Cocaine, crack; it is a Spanish word, and the double
l's are pronounced as "y"'s. Used in the movie "Scarface"
. The bitch came back with a bag of llello" -- Ice
Cube (Once upon a time in the projects ).
- 1) (n) Term used for local person.
2) (n) Crazy one, from the Spanish "loco", often used
for friends or locals in a positive way. "Don't you know
I'm loco?" -- Cypress (Insane in the brain ) Hill
(Insane in the brain )
3) (n) Lock or locks, as in Jheri-curls, but always pronounced
with the long o as in "go".
4) (v) To "go loc" means to get ready for a drive-by
or to shoot someone. This means putting on dark glasses, skullies,
caps and generally getting hard to identify.
5) (n) To get high. "We was in the park gettin' loc-ed"
- (n) Short for dredlocks.
- Long Beach
- (n) City south of Compton. "Rollin' from the East Side
south of Compton, see a big ass, and I say 'word', took a look
at the face, and the bitch was to the curb!" -- N.W.A. (8
ball (remix) )
- (n) Louis Vuitton gear.
- low low
- (n) Lowrider car with adjusted suspension. "Hitting
them corners in them low low', girl" - Dr. Dre (Still Dre
- (v) Adjusting the suspension of a car to get it closer to
the ground. Since it is illegal to drive that way, people have
hydraulic systems to adjust the height of the car while driving,
making it bounce.
- 1) (n) Long Play, a nine or ten song regular tape.
2) (n) A vinyl record.
- (v) To act stupid or crazy.
- Empfehlungen zum weitersurfen:
Das älteste unkommerzielle eMag Deutschlands!
Sticker, Snippets, etc. gratis per Post!
- Alles zum Thema: Locations, Stores, Dates, Mp3, etc.
Infos zu regelmäßigen
Clubs und Jams
- Votet gelegendlich bei folgenden "Toplisten"
für uns, damit dies hier auch in Zukunft weiter ausgebaut
wird! [Auch gut zum weitersurfen..]
- HipHop.de Top 100
- Mzee Rec. Top 50
- Rapz.de Top 50